Perth, Australia - Ardea Resources Ltd.
(ASX:ARL) (OTCMKTS:ARRRF) provides the Company's Interim Financial Report for the half-year ended 31 December 2018.
Ardea is a mineral exploration and development group, currently focussed on its cobalt, nickel and scandium project at Goongarrie, gold and nickel sulphide exploration in Western Australia and spin-out of the NSW assets including gold, zinc, silver and lead at its Lewis Ponds project.
Ardea's strategy for ultimate growth is to combine the following elements:
- Commercial nickel-cobalt-scandium production from Goongarrie.
- Maximise the commercial value of the existing WA tenement portfolio through the ongoing exploration and if required establishment and maintenance of suitable joint ventures and other alternate funding arrangements where appropriate.
- Ongoing commitment to the identification and review of projects/corporate opportunities that have the capacity to successfully develop into a profitable mine.
Ardea's major development projects are as follows:
- Goongarrie Nickel Cobalt Project as a subset of the Kalgoorlie Nickel Project (WA)
- Mt Zephyr and BTZ Gold Projects (WA)
- Lewis Ponds Project (NSW)
To view the full report, please visit:
About Ardea Resources Ltd:
Ardea Resources Ltd. (ASX:ARL) (OTCMKTS:ARRRF) (FRA:A91) is an Australian resources company which owns 100% of the Kalgoorlie Nickel Project (KNP), a globally significant series of nickel-cobalt laterite deposits which host the largest cobalt resource in the developed world. Ardea is focused on the development of the Goongarrie Nickel Cobalt Project (GNCP) within the KNP, 80km north of Kalgoorlie WA. Ardea has completed a Prefeasibility Study for a 1Mpta and 1.5Mtpa case on the GNCP and also a scoping study for a 2.25Mtpa case. Ardea is currently working with KPMG Australia Corporate Finance to secure a Strategic Partner to jointly develop the GNCP. Ardea also owns an extensive portfolio of projects in Western Australia and New South Wales which are highly prospective for gold, nickel sulphide and zinc.
Ardea Resources Ltd.
Ardea Resources Ltd. Telephone: +61-8-6244-5136 Email: email@example.com Website: www.ardearesources.com.au